Gerent is on the lookout for a Customer Success Leader who can help our fast-expanding team
empower enterprise clients through a digital transformation leveraging Salesforce as well as
drive change activities for our own transformation. Customer Success is absolutely vital to our
long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive
return on investment from our service. As such, we need a senior executive to own and drive
success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities
(e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g.,
renewals, up-sell, etc.).
*We are looking for Customer Success Leaders with various degrees of experience at this time.
Actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary slightly based on the level at which a
candidate is hired.
What you’ll do:
● Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy
and prioritizing Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); hiring, training, and
developing a world-class team
● Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to
help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features,
and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth
● Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by
promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
● Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in
support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and
support offered to our broad range of customer segments - Large Enterprise, Mid-market
● Work closely with the Delivery leadership to build a global professional services
organization to support customers from onboarding and training through to long-term
multi-stage digital transformation projects.
● Partner with 3rd party systems integrators for services scale and project delivery as part
of major cloud-migration and digital transformation projects.
● Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective
customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and
services to achieve them.
What we’re looking for:
● University degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Cognitive Science,
Communication and/or Project Management (or equivalent experience) preferred.
● Salesforce certifications: Admin, <do we want to add any other as preferred?>
● 10+ years of Demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success and/or
Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
● 5 + years consulting experience, preferred
● CRM consulting experience, preferred
Skills & Competencies:
● A true love for customers
● Demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional
Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered
● Experience building and managing large Customer Success and or Professional
Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Ability to move quickly and iterate
● Salesforce experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language
● A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and
● The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current
customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
● A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with
● Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, partners and at Salesforce industry
● A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating
high achieving teams
● The skills to be a data-driven decision maker, with a willingness to experiment and
● Understanding of the balance between internal services, Salesforce Account and Sales
teams and how to use both effectively to support customers and grow quickly
● Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
● Empathy, humility and listening skills
● People leadership — Experience managing stakeholder relationships and influence
senior executives across an organization.
● Teamwork — Must collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical team
members during projects. Ability to problem-solve and manage conflict.
● Client focus — Must apply a client-centric mindset and ensure that all projects keep
clients’ stated needs and goals top of mind.
● Accountability — Must be willing to take ownership of and responsibility for their
customers project success.
● Communication and Organizational skills — Excellent communication, interpersonal
and organizational skills
● Innovation, creativity, and problem-solving — Should be willing to think outside the
box when confronting project challenges, building out practice assets and defining
methods to train delivery resources.
● Creativity - Must be able to research and/or create methods of engaging people to drive
● Must have a strong commitment to living in service to others
● Be of outstanding character; a leader who influences others to become the best versions
of themselves and demonstrates wisdom, integrity and resilience even in tough times
● Be a keenly intelligent builder, dedicated doer, and empathetic leader who enjoys
developing teams and creative strategies
What we can offer you:
● Competitive salary
● Full-time WFH
● Unlimited PTO
● Paid major holidays
● Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve
sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections
between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers
sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into
remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce
Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score.
Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience,
innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end,
we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective
strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us
apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to
expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us
grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
● Relationships are our gold standard.
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way
they’ll treat our customers.
● Learning never stops.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and
continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and
● Working to live.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our
entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means
having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
● Embracing our differences.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we
can generate the best ideas and solutions.
● We see and seek the best in people.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent
from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone
● Greater than the sum of our parts.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which
team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard
than they ever could alone.
● Constantly striving for excellence.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to
challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions
that improve our work.
● Doing the right thing.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every
situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team
— stronger and more capable. Apply today!