Gerent is on the lookout for Employee Experience Managers. As an Employee Experience Manager, you will support employees from the moment they join Gerent and throughout their entire employee journey. You will be part of the People Operations team whose mission is to cultivate a remarkable workplace where people are motivated and inspired to do great work.
People are your obsession and your creative and strategic abilities will cultivate meaningful and memorable experiences will be a key responsibility. At Gerent, our people are what makes us great. This role will partner cross-functionally within the People operations team and across various departments to lead exciting culture & engagement opportunities and create meaningful employee experiences for our growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Foster a culture of continuous feedback and growth by improving our performance review, career pathing, and succession planning processes and programs
- Execute scalable People Operations processes and tools that balance positive employee experiences with compliance and legal requirements
- Support and enhance our onboarding experience for all new incoming employee’s
- Provide strategic guidance for development, implementation
- Address employee feedback and develop ways to improve company operations
- Give managers tools, guidelines, and aids on how and when to interact with their teams
- Encourage your employees to be open and to discuss mistakes made so that lessons can be learned and actions can be taken
- Offer training and development to drive employee engagement and strong workplace culture
- Maintain an open space for frequent feedback between the employee and employer
- Prioritize and discuss mental wellness
- Work on helping employees and management overcome negativity in the workplace
- Make sure to engage all employees in our organization, the existing methods and tools support two-sided communication, and that you build cultural communication practices in alignment with our technological tools
- Manage PTO requests
- Drive Performance reviews and Performance feedback to resolution.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 years of experience developing employee experience programs, preferably in a fast-paced, hybrid, global high-growth technology environment with demonstrated success leading employee initiatives
- Passion for developing culture and desire to build on / champion new and exciting employee engagement strategies
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills to communicate company-wide initiatives in front of large groups and organizations, with strong attention to our values and culture knowing how to strike the right tone in any situation
- Experience excelling in an environment where tactical and strategic activities operate in parallel, implementing ideas from ideation to measurement/evaluation
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing, and measuring multiple programs simultaneously with global impact
- Strong desire for collaboration and teamwork, as well as the ability to build trusting relationships across our growing global teams at all levels
- Adept at positively influencing cross functional stakeholders including executive leadership, employees, vendors, etc
- Comfortable with change, thinking outside the box and getting creative as we continue to take our employee experience and company growth to the next level
- High degree of organizational, research, communication and time management skills are essential, as well as the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Ability to work well autonomously, follow through on commitments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is important
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to details and a sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills
- People leadership — Employee Experience Manager must have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Teamwork — Employee Experience Manager must collaborate effectively.
- Accountability — Employee Experience Manager must be willing to take ownership of and responsibility for their assigned projects.
- Communication and presentation skills — Employee Experience Manager must present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Innovation, creativity, and problem-solving — Employee Experience Manager should be willing to think outside the box when confronting project challenges.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time WFH
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid major holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
- Relationships are our gold standard.
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way they’ll treat our customers.
- Learning never stops.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and technical innovations.
- Working to live.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
- Embracing our differences.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we can generate the best ideas and solutions.
- We see and seek the best in people.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone thrives.
- Greater than the sum of our parts.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard than they ever could alone.
- Constantly striving for excellence.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions that improve our work.
- Doing the right thing.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!