What is the Role?
Integration Architect will join the implementation team at Gerent who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Integration Architect works with the project Architects to understand the overall solution design. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise integrations and strategic technical projects.
You will be the subject matter expert, who actively participates in the project, scoping, design, build, implementation and successful deployment of various Salesforce integration initiatives, with the end goal of delivering value for customers.
Gerent pays for all the examination vouchers for any Salesforce certifications and ensures that you have time to prepare and pass the certification exams.
We are looking to hire well rounded individuals that have and will constantly strive to improve upon the following consulting and people skills besides the technical competency skills.
- Client Focus and Accountability
- People Leadership/Drive to Succeed
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Innovation, Creativity and Problem solving
We are looking for Integration Architects with various degrees of experience at this time. Outlined below are the responsibilities and qualifications that are typically expected of our Integration Architects. The actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary slightly based on the experience and the level at which a candidate may get hired.
What will you be doing?
- The integration architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements
- The architect will establish integration and data standards, processes (ensure compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model which includes assessment of new applications and technologies to be integrated, protocols to support, and underlying infrastructure components to execute on
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable integration architecture and design specifications
- Partners with other team members to ensure collaboration, consistency, and quality of solutions
- Acts as Technical Lead for MuleSoft Integration and lead integration developers in the delivery of custom solutions Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Identify additional opportunities at existing customers
- Pre sales support including recommendation of best practices, business process, proposal creation & SOW creation & review, and client presentations
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer's Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture integration
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling integration technologies
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical integration Architecture & design, environment management, testing
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the customer's infrastructure.
- Contribute to the growth of Integration Services by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the integration knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce customer and partner colleagues
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Articulate the value proposition of MuleSoft vs competitor products
- Work with customers and architects to implement MuleSoft's CloudHub or Any point platform to solve business challenges
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools
- Work with other data & integration team members to help grow MuleSoft knowledge within the company.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools.
- Complete Trailheads and Salesforce Certification on the following within 12 months of start date.
- OmniStudio Consultant
- OmniStudio Developer
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer