Gerent is looking for Learning & Development Consultants who will use their knowledge of human-centered education and design to deliver engaging end user training solutions for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Designing and developing learner-centered educational content in multiple modalities
- Learning new functionalities as needed in order to better train end users
- Delivering Instructor Led Training via video conferencing tools and in person
- Developing a range of learning experiences
- Working in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Developing and cultivating internal relationships with coworkers
- Research & adopt emerging trends in learning methods
- Apply training best practices based on adult theory to meet learning needs.
What You’re Good At:
What we’re looking for:
PC Applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Web Conferencing Technologies: Google Meet, Teams, Webex, Zoom
- Salesforce experience is required (3 years hands on experience)
- Experience as a corporate trainer is a bonus
- Strong critical thinking skills to adapt and provide learning solutions to stakeholders
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients
- Passion for innovative learning and utilizing new L&D technologies
- Capacity to manage multiple projects/requests concurrently and prioritize competing tasks
- Strong facilitation skills.
Nice to Haves:
Browser Applications: G Suite, Slack, LucidCharts, LucidSparks, Jira, Azure DevOps, Project Management Software
What we can offer you:
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way they’ll treat our customers.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and technical innovations.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we can generate the best ideas and solutions.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone thrives.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard than they ever could alone.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions that improve our work.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!
Gerent is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and provides an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. We try our best to accommodate any candidate taking part in the selection process upon request.