Gerent is looking for Pardot Solution Architects who will join the Delivery team and who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. As a Pardot Solution Architect, you will design, implement, and deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. You will lead the solution designs of larger, cross-cloud marketing projects and/or own the entire project/solution design in those instances where Marketing Cloud or Pardot are implemented.
Gerent pays for all the examination vouchers for any Salesforce certifications and ensures that you have time to prepare and pass the certification exams.
We are looking to hire well rounded individuals that have and will constantly strive to improve upon the following consulting and people skills besides the technical competency skills.
- Client Focus and Accountability
- People Leadership/Drive to Succeed
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Innovation, Creativity and Problem solving
We are looking for Pardot Solution Architects with various degrees of experience at this time. Outlined below are the responsibilities and qualifications that are typically expected of our Solution Architects. The actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary slightly based on the experience and the level at which a candidate may get hired.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Marketing Automation and expertly communicate complex information and concepts within the space.
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team and assist in the distribution of workload on the larger team.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives within the team.
- Manage the lead lifecycle – implement and optimize lead scoring, qualification, and hand-off to sales processes.
- Implement account-based marketing best practices; segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement, and effectiveness within target accounts.
- Assist in the development, management, and optimization of martech infrastructure.
- Proactively govern data outputs for all programs/campaigns.
- Assist with program conceptualization, program execution, and success measurement.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation/management.
- A desire to create and build account-based marketing programs
- Manage cross functional relationships with other teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including template management and QA related to email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- 5 Years experience in Pardot/Marketing & Pardot Certification required
What we’re looking for:
- Salesforce Pardot Certified (Specialist and/or Consultant)
- Hands-on consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience, including designing, implementing, testing, and documenting technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and/or team leadership roles
- Experience leading workshops to capture business outcomes and requirements, defining strategy and technical architecture, developing user stories, and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience leading client training sessions and collaborative workshops
- Experience delivering projects using Agile-based methodologies
- Deep understand and experience implementing/optimizing:
- Lead management processes, including sales funnel, lead scoring, lead grading, sales and marketing handoff, and related topics
- Campaign management processes, including campaign hierarchy, campaign influence, marketing attribution, and related topics
- Other Pardot features and functionality, including Pardot Lightning, Sandbox for Pardot, double opt-in process, ABM, and B2B Marketing Analytics dashboards
- Deep understanding of B2B digital marketing trends and other marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, and HubSpot
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Open to occasional travel
- Expertise around one of more of the following is a plus: Salesforce CDP, Salesforce Datorama, Interaction Studio, Salesforce Advertising Studio, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience with scoping client work is a plus
- Expertise with the Pardot API is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- People leadership — Must have demonstrated leadership skills in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships
- Teamwork — Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Client focus — Must apply a client-centric mindset and ensure that all projects keep clients’ stated needs and goals top of mind.
- Accountability — Must be willing to take ownership of and responsibility for clients success
- Communication and presentation skills — Must present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Innovation, creativity, and problem-solving — Should be willing to think outside the box when confronting project challenges, building out practice assets and defining methods to train delivery resources.
- Strategy - Must be able to lay out a strategy or roadmap for clients onboarding or amidst a digital transformation anchored in Financial Services use cases
- Must have a strong commitment to living in service to others
- Be of outstanding character; a leader who influences others to become the best versions of themselves and demonstrates wisdom, integrity and resilience even in tough times
- Be a keenly intelligent builder, dedicated doer, and empathetic leader who enjoys developing teams and creative strategies
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time WFH
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid major holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
- Relationships are our gold standard.
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way they’ll treat our customers.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and technical innovations.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
- Embracing our differences.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we can generate the best ideas and solutions.
- We see and seek the best in people.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone thrives.
- Greater than the sum of our parts.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard than they ever could alone.
- Constantly striving for excellence.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions that improve our work.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!
Gerent is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and provides an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. We try our best to accommodate any candidate taking part in the selection process upon request.