Gerent is on the lookout for a People Operations coordinator to help support our ever growing team. You will have the opportunity to work on owning the execution and operational foundation of HR Canada at Gerent including policy admin/development, HR data and metrics, HRIS administration and facilitation of benefits where needed.
Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial mindset willing to help us grow, bringing forward your experiences in like or similar roles. You will have the chance to launch or accelerate your career with an empowered organization.
What you’ll do (centered around Canadian employees):
- Own, develop and iterate on policies and processes to ensure a best-in-class employee experience in partnership with HR teams in other countries
- Liaise with ADP and employees on any payroll issues
- Maintain data integrity in ADP and other People systems. This includes processing employee lifecycle changes, contractor onboarding and extensions and conducting working with APD on audits as required.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate onboarding of new employees.
- Monitor the People Operations team ticketing inbox, and respond to employee inquiries as they come in.
- Work with legal advisors to ensure compliance with local, provincial, and federal law for employment contracts
- Use your organizational agility to learn how Gerent works and quickly become an expert on how we work
- Partner with the HR team, leaders and employees to ensure a high level of customer service
- Maintenance and help with HRIS migration.
- Review and report on all people data and metrics to the organization on a quarterly basis
- Self-motivated to make an impact, you work independently and are eager to make improvements
- Other HR projects – there’s never a shortage of things to work on to improve the employee experience!