Gerent is a leading Salesforce Summit consulting and implementation partner. With over 1,000 implementations, the agility of a mid-sized firm, and the capabilities of a large integrator, we offer a one-stop shop for delivering Salesforce transformation results for our clients. At Gerent, we are a team of passionate business strategists, technology advisors, and solution architects focused on helping companies thrive in the digital age.We work in lockstep with our clients to achieve their vision. We are committed to building trust, collaborating as one team, and advancing the clients organization with every engagement. Our Sales Director - Insurance will drive revenue that harnesses the power of people and technology to drive transformation within the insurance industry utilizing the leading edge products and platforms of Salesforce
Gerent Insurance Practice Insurance
We are a leading go-to systems integrator of the Salesforce solution for the insurance industry:
● Bringing our expertise, tools, and quality services to transform the industry into digital insurance leaders for the evolving risk marketplace.
● Transforming the customer experience throughout the insurance value chain leveraging the leading-edge capabilities from customer identification and management, submission, quoting, bind and issue processes
● Hands-on delivery experience in the integration and complex data management to be successful in delivering top to bottom transformation.
Leveraging the advanced low-code Salesforce Insurance Customer Ecosystem solutions to position Gerent as the Systems integrator of choice for the insurance industry.
Core Insurance Areas of Expertise include:
● Distribution (Agency, Broker, MGA/ MGU)
● Property & Casualty
● Workers Compensation
● Life & Annuity
● Group Benefits
● Claims TPA
Roles & Responsibilities
Gerent seeks an experienced sales leader to drive revenue growth through the closing of Salesforce implementation projects that leverage the Salesforce Insurance ecosystem of products and solutions. This position reports directly to the Insurance Practice leader. The person is responsible and accountable for driving exponential revenue growth within the Insurance practice. To accomplish this the person will need to have significant experience working with large insurance software vendors, working with vendor sales programs, implementation sales experience as well the gravitas to have a strong industry reputation and pedigree working with all levels of insurance contacts and relationships at the C-suite level. To be successful in this role the person must have the Insurance and Technical chops to run the full sales cycle from Identification to Close both in partnership with Salesforce as well as Independently.
This is an exciting role with high visibility, important responsibility, and significant growth potential. Gerent desires a full-time, permanent colleague for this role.
● Develop and execute your 3-year growth revenue plan, in collaboration with the Insurance Practice Leader, Gerent CRO and Gerent CEO.
● Drive business opportunities for Gerent’s Insurance practice through personal contacts and relationships
● Leverage the Salesforce partnership relationship Gerent enjoys as the leading insurance Summit partner to identify, pursue and close joint clients
● Ability to create a significant growth plan utilizing market and territory analysis, new business opportunity identification, pre-sales leadership, pursuit and solution proposal leadership, contract negotiation and execution.
● Technical Knowledge of (or capable of quickly learning) Salesforce ecosystem products and technical capabilities to be able to provide pre-sales insight, drive proposal solutioning, lead implementation pricing and close opportunities across all pursuits within the pipeline.
● Execute daily pipeline management in Salesforce and provide weekly forecast, pipeline, and activity reports.
● Collaborate closely and effectively with Gerent Leadership, Insurance practice leadership, marketing, business development, and consulting colleagues.
● Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Gerent’s credentials and Salesforce solutions and roadmap.
● Successfully articulate Gerent and Salesforce credentials, in the context of effective discovery regarding prospect/customer requirements, leading to proposed solutions.
● Upon attaining successful growth and client goals, collaborate with the Insurance Practice leader to build out a sustainable Insurance Sales organization in support of your exponential sales growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we can offer you:
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way they’ll treat our customers.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and technical innovations.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we can generate the best ideas and solutions.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone thrives.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard than they ever could alone.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions that improve our work.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!
Gerent is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and provides an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. We try our best to accommodate any candidate taking part in the selection process upon request.