Senior Project Manager will join the implementation team at Gerent who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Senior Project Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables. They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Senior Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.tasked for overseeing the production of deliverables, working closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex and strategic technical projects.
You will be the subject matter expert, who actively participates in the project, scoping, design, build, implementation and successful deployment of various Salesforce initiatives, with the end goal of delivering value for customers.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration and customization of the Salesforce product in all declarative tasks.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping.
- Superb writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers, internal technology and product teams to articulate issues and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
- Experience working in small collaborative teams
- Familiarity with technical issues and ability to work constructively with engineering teams
- Experience leading, managing and coordinating teams & efforts
- Complete Trailheads and Salesforce Certification on the following within 6 months of join date
o Advanced Administrator o App builder
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Community Cloud