Gerent is on the lookout for a Strategic Insurance Advisor who can help our fast-expanding the Insurance team to empower our clients through digital transformation leveraging Salesforce. The ideal candidate serves as a Trusted Advisor throughout our relationship with our customers. They will contribute and evangelize Gerent’s industry point of view for Insurance Distribution partners, Agents/Brokerages, MGAs/MGUs, Carriers, and Claims to our prospects and customers from the initial sales cycle throughout the full cycle delivery. You will be responsible for defining best practices, industry competency, client engagement and account growth. You will support complex projects and work closely with technical and non-technical team members to ensure that every solution provides top value to Gerent’s customers. You will take our learnings from projects to contribute to industry product Development.
*We are looking for Industry leaders with various degrees of experience at this time from . Actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary slightly based on the level at which a candidate is
● Collaborate closely with delivery leadership to ensure a balance of supply and
demand for resource skills and capacity in accordance with demands of the market
● Work closely with the sales organization and support solution sales process, including
the development and enhancement of tools and methodologies that improve the sale of
● Ensure a thorough understanding of customer expectations through meetings with sales and discussions of contractual details with the customer at the planning meetings
● Foster executive relationships and, when required, serve as the executive sponsor or
support others inside the business who serve as the executive sponsor.
● Develops and supports the enhancements for delivery best practices, and where
appropriate, builds delivery templates, and white papers.
● Work with delivery leadership to enable industry focused delivery consultants
● Work with SVP, Financial Services and VP, Insurance to define reusable assets and/or products and drive requirements along with solutioning
● Obtain Professional Accreditation in Financial Services Cloud (if available), and obtain Salesforce Certifications in Administration and Omniscript
● Participate with Salesforce industry product team (where applicable)
● Partner with Client to grow client value in the current and future client engagements
● Ensure/establish visibility into Client’s strategic objectives and aligned roadmap
● Ensure healthy cross-functional team culture
● Develop deep rooted relationships with our clients
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology (or
equivalent experience) preferred.
● Salesforce certifications (to obtain): Omniscript, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Business Analyst, FSC Accreditation, Platform App Builder and Advanced Administrator Certifications
● 5+ years of enterprise consulting and implementation experience
● 12+ years experience in Industry or in Management Consulting with focus in Industry
● 3+ years of CRM consulting experience
● Practical experience in one or more CRM software products (e.g., Salesforce, Siebel,
Oracle, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, etc.)
● Experience with critical areas of enterprise architecture (e.g., integration technologies,
SSO, master data management)
● Familiarity with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
● People leadership — Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
● Teamwork — Must collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical team
members during projects. Collaborate effectively with Sales, Salesfroce and pre sales
● Client focus — Must apply a client-centric mindset and ensure that all projects keep
clients’ stated needs and goals top of mind.
● Accountability — Must be willing to take ownership of and responsibility for their
customers project success.
● Communication and presentation skills — Must present complex information to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
● Innovation, creativity, and problem-solving — Should be willing to think outside the
box when confronting project challenges, building out practice assets and defining
methods to train delivery resources.
● Strategy - Must be able to lay out a strategy or roadmap for clients onboarding or amidst
a digital transformation anchored in Insurance use cases
● Must have a strong commitment to living in service to others
● Be of outstanding character; a leader who influences others to become the best versions
of themselves and demonstrates wisdom, integrity and resilience even in tough times
● Be a keenly intelligent builder, dedicated doer, and empathetic leader who enjoys
developing teams and creative strategies
● Competitive salary
● Full-time WFH
● Paid major holidays
● Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to
expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
● Relationships are our gold standard.
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way
they’ll treat our customers.
● Learning never stops.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and
continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and
● Working to live.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our
entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means
having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
● Embracing our differences.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we
can generate the best ideas and solutions.
● We see and seek the best in people.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent
from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone
● Greater than the sum of our parts.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which
team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard
than they ever could alone.
● Constantly striving for excellence.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to
challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions
that improves our work.
● Doing the right thing.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every
situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!
Gerent is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and provides an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. We try our best to accommodate any candidate taking part in the selection process upon request.