Gerent is looking for an experienced, self-directed and highly motivated Technical Architect to help with the architecture and implementation of the Digital platform. This role requires a strong understanding of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to take advantage of the platform capabilities as well as other modern technologies to build and maintain the sites for Clients of Gerent in the US, EU and APAC.
- Responsible for architectural direction of digital projects to ensure high-quality consumer-facing
- Evaluate and design solutions to address business requirements, communicating the changes required to pipelines, controllers, scripts and service integrations
- Participating in code reviews ensuring best practice are being followed
- Provide level of effort for implementations based off of designs
- Participate in scrums and sprint planning meetings
- Provide status updates and communication on projects to stakeholders.
- Identifies and surfaces risks to successful implementation
- Work with the internal team and system integrators to architect, review and implement Digital initiatives
- Encourage, mentor, and lead career development activities for team members (including individual contributors and managers) to maximize their abilities
- Drive efficiencies in the development organization through the use of tools, processes and effective resource management
- Sound knowledge and experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Site Genesis and SFRA
- Experience as a Senior developer or a Technical Architect
- Experience in Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce software development and a deep knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience working on cache strategies, performance tuning, building cartridges for 3rd Party APIs and Service integration
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external groups
- High energy, enthusiastic and able to succeed in a dynamic work environment
- Strong capability in partnering with other IT leaders and organizations to jointly deliver integrated applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively in a global business environment with all organizational levels
- People leadership — Must have demonstrated leadership skills in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships
- Teamwork — Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Client focus — Must apply a client-centric mindset and ensure that all projects keep clients’ stated needs and goals top of mind.
- Accountability — Must be willing to take ownership of and responsibility for clients success
- Communication and presentation skills — Must present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Innovation, creativity, and problem-solving — Should be willing to think outside the box when confronting project challenges, building out practice assets and defining methods to train delivery resources.
- Strategy - Must be able to lay out a strategy or roadmap for clients onboarding or amidst a digital transformation anchored in Healthcare & Life Sciences use cases
- Must have a strong commitment to living in service to others
- Be of outstanding character; a leader who influences others to become the best versions of themselves and demonstrates wisdom, integrity and resilience even in tough times
- Be a keenly intelligent builder, dedicated doer, and empathetic leader who enjoys developing teams and creative strategies
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time WFH
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid major holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision coverage
Don’t wait; start growing your career with Gerent today!
At Gerent, we recognize that our people are our strongest asset. Since our founding, we’ve sought to harness the power of people and technology to fuel meaningful, positive connections between businesses and consumers. Our thriving community of creative thinkers and makers sets us apart by continually finding new ways to turn innovative technology solutions into remarkable customer experiences.
The quality of their collective work speaks for itself — today, Gerent stands as a Salesforce Summit Partner and, after 900+ implementations, holds a 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Score. Our services span the gamut from strategy to consulting, implementation, digital experience, innovation, and managed services.
Our ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor in the Salesforce ecosystem. To that end, we’ve gathered some of the best and brightest in tech to ensure that Gerent’s collective strategic knowledge, business acumen, industry knowledge, and deep technical expertise set us apart from our competitors.
We’ve built a solid foundation over the past 13 years. Now, we have a pivotal opportunity to expand exponentially over the next few years. We need talented professionals who can help us grow — and want to grow alongside us.
Why work with Gerent?
- Relationships are our gold standard.
We put our people first because we know the way we treat our employees is the way they’ll treat our customers.
Our team has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. We embrace curiosity and continuous learning, pushing ourselves to skill up and stay abreast of industry and technical innovations.
Work is just one facet of a person’s life, and we intend to keep it that way. That’s why our entire team works remotely – because we’ve found that working from home means having more time to spend on our passions and with our families.
- Embracing our differences.
Diversity is one of our greatest strengths. By including people from all walks of life, we can generate the best ideas and solutions.
- We see and seek the best in people.
We assume the best of those we work with. We’ve found that assuming positive intent from our clients and colleagues leads to a positive work environment where everyone thrives.
- Greater than the sum of our parts.
We believe we’re at our best when we work together. We’ve created a culture in which team members come together and elevate one another to perform at a higher standard than they ever could alone.
- Constantly striving for excellence.
When something is good, we want to make it great. It’s in our company DNA to challenge the status quo and push the envelope. We’re not afraid to ask hard questions that improve our work.
We keep our moral compass close at hand. We strive to do the right thing in every situation, no matter how big or small.
We’re always looking for talented professionals who can help make our company — and team — stronger and more capable. Apply today!